SMTE is pleased to provide this resource for the benefit of the profession. This service is provided in cooperation with Ed Asmus (University of Georgia) via the Music Research web site. Please note that if you have already submitted a position listing to Dr. Asmus, you do not need to submit it again here.
Should you wish to post a position listing, please follow these guidelines and send your submission to email@example.com.
- Music Teacher Education positions only, please (no other positions will be accepted for posting)
- Submit as either plain text files or as MS Word documents without any graphics or tables
- Avoid any extraneous characters such as multiple tabs, multiple returns, or multiple spaces
- Use standard paragraph marks (returns or MS Word ^p) and not line feeds (soft returns or MS Word ^l)
Bold and italics are permitted
- Website urls and e-mail addresses will be converted to hot links
View Position Listings – via the Music Research website