Critically examine curricular practices and explore innovative changes that lead to relevant music learning experiences for all.
Learn more about this ASPA by listening to the following audio podcast:
Register or login to your account on this site to add this group to your SMTE profile.
- Conduct ongoing content analysis of music teacher education curricula.
- Encourage scholarship that examines past curricular research & recommendations in order to identify structures for change.
- Encourage scholarship that investigates curricular practices & models based on evidence-based research that promotes relevant music experiences for all.
- Critical Examination of the Curriculum ASPA note, September 12, 2009
- Critical Examination of the Curriculum ASPA note, March 31, 2012
- “Tipping Over: Selected Literature on Music Teacher Education Redesign, v. 2.” by Peter R. Webster & Mark Campbell
- ASPA Wiki: curriculumaspa.fandom.com