There are only 7 days left to submit a proposal for the 2015 Symposium on Music Teacher Education. To access the proposal submission system, you must have a registered user account on the smte.us website. Registration is free and easy, and requires only a valid email address.
Check out these tips to be sure you are registered:
- If you are not sure whether you have a user account on the SMTE website or you have forgotten your login username, visit the Lost Password page. When prompted, enter your email address.
- If a user account is found with your email address, you will be sent a message with your username and instructions to reset your password.
- If no user account is found with that email address, you should register as a new user. The login system will allow only one account to use the same email address, so duplicate accounts cannot be accidentally created.
- Please note that your account on the SMTE website is not the same as an account you may have on the NAfME website. You must register separately on the SMTE site.
- Visit the Help page for further information about user accounts and using the SMTE website.