The Association for Technology in Music Instruction (ATMI) 2015 Program Committee invites the submission of proposals for the 2015 Conference, with a deadline of December 31, 2014. The concurrent national conferences of ATMI and the College Music Society (CMS) will be held Thursday, November 5–Saturday, November 7 in Indianapolis, IN. Proposals dealing with any aspect of technology in music instruction and/or electronic performance are welcome. The Association is particularly interested in presentations that focus on:
- Music technology curricular and programmatic interests
- Online music instruction: local, regional, national, and international
- Multimedia: integrating text, graphics, video, audio, etc.
- Creative pedagogies/technological tools: music learning, composition, etc.
- Performance incorporating music technology
- Uses of MIDI, digital audio, etc. in ensembles
- Research on the effectiveness of music technology
- Student-created projects involving music technology**
** We encourage faculty to share this call with students since we at ATMI are looking to broaden student participation in the organization.